explore your ultimate holidays
Are you looking for a dynamic and fast growing company? Our Team of professionals work together to deliver exceptional experiences and services. As we continue to grow we are on the lookout for outstanding candidates that are ready to dedicate their time and attention to meet our guests’ needs. A world of opportunities awaits you. For a full list of our vacancies, please apply online here.
Meeting Point Hotel Management Holding GmbH
Landsberger Straße 88
- Sitz: München
- Register Court: AG München, HRB 217383
- Register No: DE300228075
- Managing Director: Becker, Carsten Falco
- Telephone: 089 25250
- Telefax: 089 25256565 Geschäftsführer
- Internet: mphotels.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to www.designplus-hotels.com We are pleased about your interest in our travels. We are seriously considered about the safety of your privacy and your personal data. We are processing and using your personal data according to the provisions of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Tele Media Act (TMG). In the following we will explain which data is acquired by us and to which extend we will process it.
1. Personal Data Personal data as defined under the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) is information about the personal or material circumstances, allowing the identification of a specific person. Storage of personal data is only effected to the extent it is required for the fulfilment of the booked performance, to comply with statutory provisions or for the purpose hereinafter referred to.
2. Anonymized Data You can visit our website without having to provide personal data. At each visit to our website, anonymized data is stored, though, such as the site or the offer visited. However, this data is non-personal and therefore not subject to the legal provisions of the BDSG. This data is evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes in order to improve our offer. Please also refer to the item “Right to Information / Right of Withdrawal”.
3. Personal Data Collection Purpose The collection of personal data becomes, however, an essential requirement, if you book a travel or any other service using our portal or if you want to communicate with us, subscribe to our newsletter or if you want to use other offers on our website and the collection of personal data is essential for the processing of these requests. This also includes the purchase of vouchers, as well as the participation in prize games. In compliance with the statutory regulations and in the interest of data minimization, only such data is generally collected for this purpose that is required for the provision of a specific service. To the extent we ask for the provision of additional information in our forms, such information is always voluntary and marked as such. In the case of booking travels, the data collected for the processing of the booking is used for advertising and statistical purposes in compliance with statutory regulations. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we store and use your personal data and the travel data provided by you for the booking, so that we can optimally serve you as a newsletter subscriber. Otherwise, we use stored personal data for customer relationship management, customer care (e.g. information on the itinerary), performance of own advertising and marketing campaigns (e.g. distribution of catalogues or other mailed advertising) and for order processing.
4. Forwarding of Personal Data to Third Parties Your personal data is exclusively forwarded within the scope of the relevant regulations, in particular as regards competition law and data protection law requirements. Your data may also be forwarded to sub-contractors or service providers to provide services in our name or on our behalf (e.g. technical processing of mail and e-mail distributions, customer service) to the extent this is required for the performance of our contractual or statutory obligations. In addition, data is forwarded to individuals or enterprises for the processing of your booking, in particular to airlines, tour operators, hotels, travel agencies, car rental companies, cruise shipping companies, authorities etc. Please note that data protection laws at the seat of such persons or enterprises may vary from those in Germany. Furthermore, your data is forwarded to selected partners to the extent permitted by law, so that you may receive interesting offers from our selected partners. Furthermore, your data is disclosed and transmitted to third parties to the extent we are obligated to disclose and transmit your data to third parties by operation of law or based on executed non-appealable judicial proceedings.
5. Storage and Deletion of Data Your personal data is stored within the scope of the purposes listed under ""Personal Data Collection Purpose"". The lawmakers enacted a variety of obligations and periods to preserve records. After the expiry of these periods the respective data is routinely deleted. If data is not affected by these obligations and periods to preserve records, they are deleted, when the purposes listed under item 3 and 4 become obsolete.
7. Security, Questions and Suggestions In the final analysis, security also depends on your system. You should always treat your access information confidentially, never let the Internet browser store passwords and close the Internet browser window when terminating your visit to our website. This way you make it more difficult for third parties to gain access to your personal data. Use an operating system that can administer user rights. Create several users on your system, also within your family and never use the Internet with administrator rights. Use security software, such as virus scanner and firewalls and always keep your system up-to-date. If you have any questions or suggestions please refer to: Meeting Point Hotel Management Holding GmbH www.designplus-hotels.com Data protection officer Landsberger Straße 88 80339 München